Tuesday, May 19, 2009

S is for Sunset

The sunsets of New Mexico are spectacular, I chose three of my favorites.  The first is from Percha Dam State Park about 17 miles south of Truth or Consequences, New Mexico.  A great spot for bird watchers.
The second shot was taken at Hidden Valley R V park in Tijeras, New Mexico about 5 miles east of Albuquerque, New Mexico.  
This last picture is from Rockhound State Park in southern part of the state about 30 miles from the Mexican border.  One of the better places to camp in New Mexico.  I have taken many pictures of sunsets from all over this great state and they never cease to amaze me.  Come see for yourself.  Post # 19 on ABC Wednesday.


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful sunsets, we get some spectacular ones here in Coastal BC overlooking Vancouver Island. I invite you to fly on over to see my Swallowtail. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning photos, especially to a Brit enduring grey skies and gradually dimming of grey to black in the evenings right now!

    On behalf of the team, thanks for taking part in ABC Wednesday this week! :)

    ReplyDelete